- Links to 2022 Legislation
- The Special Legislative Session Brings Some Major Changes For Florida Condominiums and Cooperatives
- Is your community association prepared to raise dues 10-15% or more in 2023?
- Rental Restrictions in Homeowners’ Associations
- Florida Lawmakers Fail to Reach Agreement on Condominium Safety Bill
- Proposed Law Requires Immediate Fully Funded Reserves
Welcome to Space Coast Communities Association!
Serving Central Florida Home Owners, Cooperative, Timeshare, and Condominium Associations
The next SCCA Monthly General Meeting will be held on Saturday, February 18th, 2023 (9:00AM – 11:30AM)
TOPIC: PART 2 OF The New SB-4 – “HOLD ON TO YOUR BUDGET$” – Reserves what you need to know & why
SPEAKERS: M. Anastasia Kolodzik PRA,CAM,RSS Expert Reserve; Mr. Paul Grifoni, Custom Reserves; and Ms.Bonnie Bedell Worthy & Co./State-Certified Appraiser
LOCATION: This Meeting will take place in the Grand Ballroom of the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel at 1550 North Atlantic Avenue.
The 2023 SCCA Trade Show will take place on March 18, 2023 in the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel at 1550 North Atlantic Avenue. Exhibitors wanting to showcase their businesses should click on the “Join SCCA” link near the top of this page to obtain application, instruction, and payment information.
Important Notice: The address to which to send checks to SCCA has changed. The new address is as follows:
c/o Association Banking
5604 N Atlantic Ave
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
The Latest on Legislation
(Board member certifications classes and other events.)