Legislative News for Florida Common Interest Ownership Housing Communities
Click HERE for a message about why the information on this page is important to you as an association board member or resident and the kind of information you can expect to find here throughout the year.
The 2019 Legislative Session
The 2019 Florida legislative session is underway. Check here often to find out what is going on of special interest to you and your common interest ownership community.
- Florida Community Association 2019 Legislative Update, Florida HOA Lawyer Blog, April 30, 2019
- CAN Alert 4-26-19 Session Approaches Its Final Week! Community Association Network
- CALL TO ACTION: SUPPORT HB 1075 and SB 1362 – VOTE YES!, Community Association Network, April 17, 2019
- CAN ALERT: SUPPORT HB 1075 and SB 1362 – VOTE YES! , April 8, 2019
- CAN ALERT: Do you have the right to regulate short-term rentals? Fuhgeddaaboudit! April 5, 2019
- CAN Alert 3-29-19 You’ve got to be kidding…Board Members Criminal Liability, March 29, 2019
- CAN Alert 3-21-19 Community Association Network, March 21, 2019
- Association Bills Abound at Start of 2019 Florida Legislative Session, Florida HOA Lawyer Blog, March 15, 2009.
- Support HB 1129 and SB 1196 – Short Term Rentals, Community Association Network, March 12, 2019.